Subject: Re: RedHat7.3 and Windows
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:46:06 +0200

Mats Bengtsson writes:

> Cygwin mirror (preserving the directory structure). The main
> practical problem is to selectively download only the packages
> you need, since a full copy may be to large to handle.

I wrote a silly python script for that:

    http://lilypond.org/cygwin/cyg-apt

Sadly, some packages are monolithic and thus have more requires: and
will pull in more than you may need if you rely on dependencies.

Jan.
-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/