Subject: Re: Info
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:11:59 -0400

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 11:31:28AM -0500, Larry Johnson at 066 wrote:
>Thank you kind sir.  I certainly appreciate your assistance.  I am not a
>Linux Guru, although some have referred to me as a M$ geek.  I know a thing
>or three.  I have come to like Linux more'n more over the last few years.  I
>have it as my primary OS now at home.  The office is still using Win2K for
>now.  We'll see.  And Thanx again.

Just a caveat:  Be aware that cygwin is not a 100% perfect emulation of linux.
If you are teaching a class using cygwin with the intent that it will emulate
RHL 9, then you should make sure that everyone is aware that cygwin and linux
are two different things.

cgf
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to [email-masked]
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/