Subject: Re: RedHat7.3 and Windows
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:22:35 +0200

>  Jan> You can simply mirror the Cygwin distribution on your server.  Run
>  Jan> setup.exe on the windows client, and enter your server as download
>  Jan> mirror.  Consult the cygwin mailing list archives.
>
> All I wanted was Lilypond on my Windows machines

Yes, me too :-)

> I do not want to know how cygwin works; i have used it in the past
> without any detailed knowledge.

Well, lilypond is not different from any other Cygwin package.  Just
use Cygwin as you did in the past.

> I am not interested in cygwin, just music typesetting.

This will not get you very far.

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/