Subject: Re: RedHat7.3 and Windows
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:19:55 +0200

[followup set to [email-masked]]

> No I do not have access to a Windows machine connected to the net.

You can simply mirror the Cygwin distribution on your server.  Run
setup.exe on the windows client, and enter your server as download
mirror.  Consult the cygwin mailing list archives.

By the way, this has nothing to do with lilypond, please followup to
[email-masked].

> Why is there not a zip or complete package?

No-one has made one.  Do you know how Cygwin works?  I think a
`complete package' would be a very bad idea.

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/