Subject: X-Archive: encrypt for Gmane
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:33:56 +0200

Hallo,

Since this list is also available via gmane I thought it would be
interesting to tell you what I discovered recently.

They offer the feature of address obfuscation if you add this specific
header to your email:
X-Archive: encrypt

Since it doesn't help much unless everyone writing to this list uses
this feature if would be nice to have it set by the listserver.

For details, please see: http://gmane.org/tmda.php & http://tmda.net/

As a side effect, everyone writing to this list would get such an
obfuscated emailadress: larsi=[email-masked] which may be
used everywhere else too!

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/