Subject: Re: snapshot, what a happy sound (fixes a couple of problems - 1.5.3 soon)
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Charles Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:25:56 +0200

Hello Charles,

> Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

>>>Please try it.  1.5.3 is nigh.

>> Great, perl-5.8.1 builds fine besides one test that fails.  The
>> threads tests are fine now too (got segfaults before).

> There were earlier reports of problems with gdbm / odbm / dbm tests. 
> Are those working now, or are you still turning those modules off?

> (Note: NOT a showstopper either way, IMO)

IIRC there were no problems with *dbm modules for me.  Perl for Cygwin
is only lacking SysV IPC support currently (i.e. all tests are failing).
And this is not a showstopper, yes.  I'll look into it after the
release of 5.8.1.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/