Subject: Can anybody show us some example of pppd configuration? GPRS
From: "andrew"<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:25:48 +0800 (CST)

Hi, all
Can anybody show us some example of pppd configuration?
We are using cygwin to work with GPRS wireless card, but do not know how to config.
Would u please show us some example?

----------------------------------------------
ӵ�����������Լ��飬���뿡����Ů�ļ��齻����԰ 
http://y.21cn.com 
�Լ������裬�Ҹ���ô�죿 
http://free.21cn.com/forum/index.jsp?forum_id=624 
�������䣬���š���Ϸ��������Ӱ����� 
http://mail.21cn.com/huodong/0304/wlxs 
���ݡ��ɳ����ᡱ�ش��ع� 
http://free.21cn.com/forum/index.jsp?forum_id=61 

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/