Subject: Re: XP can't see files in /usr/bin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:08:53 +0200

Hallo Steven,

Am Dienstag, 19. August 2003 um 20:02 schriebst du:

[...]
> The problem:  No files show up in the Explorer window.
> This is a brand new computer with the latest XP and latest cygwin.
> I've set the explorer options so that it doesn't hide any files (e.g.
> protected system files).

There are no files.  What you see in /usr/bin from the shell is in
/bin which is mounted to /usr/bin, see thre output of running the
'mount' command.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/