Subject: Re: Now uploaded: gcc-3.3.1, with gnat, java, c++, fortran, objc and c
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Wayne" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 20:14:50 +0200

Hallo Wayne,

Am Sonntag, 17. August 2003 um 15:16 schriebst du:

> At the risk of asking a question mind boggling in its stupidity
> (I am good at that)

> To utilize your binaries, does one need to be using the 1.5 
> version of Cygwin.

Yes.  I used the latest test release cygwin-1.5.2.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/