Subject: Re: Mail Server?
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:51:21 -0700

Bill McCormick wrote:

> No the other way. E-mail's sent to [email-masked] I want relayed to
> my ISP's smtp so I'll d/l as normal.

OK, just reverse the example I gave.  'smtphost' specifies where you
want the mail delivered, 'smtpname' specifies the name@domain to deliver
to, and the 'poll' line speficies how to get the mail in the first
place.  If you want this to happen automatically you could either run it
periodically with cron, or use its 'daemon' mode and install it as a
service with cygrunsrv.  You'd have to also specify the polling interval
in the config file if you do that.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/