Subject: Re: Python gcc compile error: cannot find -lpython2.3
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:30:14 +0200

Hallo Jari,

Am Samstag, 16. August 2003 um 19:20 schriebst du:

> I didn't find 'libpython2.3.a' anywhere in my system. The only files
> that come up were:

> root@w2kpicasso:/# ls /bin/libpyt* /lib/python2.3/config/libpytho*          
> /bin/libpython2.3.dll  /lib/python2.3/config/libpython2.3.dll.a
                                           This ^^^ is -lpython2.3
Just add the path to the linkline:
    -L/usr/lib/python2.3/config -lpython2.3

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/