Subject: Re: gcc-3.3.1, with gnat, java, c++, fortran, objc and c
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:23:04 +0200

Hallo Gerrit,

Am Samstag, 16. August 2003 um 13:42 schriebst du:

> Hallo all,

> I have just finished building gcc-3.3.1 based on MinGW patch with
> the latest Cygwin test release 1.5.2, the MinGW patch was slightly
> extended/fixed, below minimalistic test succeeds for all languages.
> The C++ binaries are about 10% smaller as with previous versions.
> I uploaded my latest patchfile (diff against vanilla gcc-3.3.1 source)
> and also my buildscripts: http://angfaenger.de/cygwin-1.5/gcc/

Oops, should be: http://anfaenger.de/cygwin-1.5/gcc/

[...]

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/