Subject: Re: Setup.exe fails to access mirrors
From: "Ralph Staudigl" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:45:07 +0200

> OK, try this <http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/mirrors.html>.
> This is the archive for the list of mirrors setup uses.  If you
> can't get here, that's your problem.  

Hmm.
I also cannot access http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/mirrors.html. 
a tracerout to sources.redhat.com gives 
ip-42c0370c.dnsrev.redundant.com [66.192.55.12] 
as the last responding address.
I'm not absolutele sure if this is my fault.
Furthermore I cannot access www.cygwin.com where my tracerout also stops
at
ip-42c0370c.dnsrev.redundant.com [66.192.55.12]

ralph

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ralph Staudigl                    | E-Mail: [email-masked]
Vienna University Computer Center | Voice: +43-1-4277-14224
Universitaetsstrasse 7            | Fax:   +43-1-4277-9140
A-1010 Vienna		          | Austria (Europe)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Larry Hall
> Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 5:06 PM
> To: Nathaniel Street
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Setup.exe fails to access mirrors
> 
> 
...

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/