Subject: Re: mldonkey on cygwin
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Mauri <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:44:46 +0200

Hallo Mauri,

Am Mittwoch, 13. August 2003 um 14:34 schriebst du:

> Hello:
>       I'am a newbye of cygwin. I come from spain. Can you tell me how
>       compile or url of some binaries of mldonkey for cygwin?

mldonkey needs:

ocaml-3.06: http://caml.inria.fr/ocaml/distrib.html
Cygwin ocaml-3.06 binary:
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/ocaml~/ocaml-3.06-1.tar.bz2 
(Note: copy (not move) all the binaries from /usr/local/bin/ocaml/ to
/usr/local/bin/ and please don't ask me why this has to be like it is)

lablgtk-1.2.5: http://wwwfun.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/soft/olabl/lablgtk.html
(there is also a binary for Cygwin: lablgtk-1.2.5-cygwin-3.06.tgz)
which needs gtk-1.2.10 / glib-1.2.10, I have some binaries here that
may work: http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/dillo/glib-1.2.10-1.tar.bz2
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/dillo/gtk+-1.2.10-1.tar.bz2

Then follow the instructions here:
http://www.nongnu.org/mldonkey/faq.html.es#build1

Please use wget to download from my site.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/