Subject: Re: compile gtk2 applications on cygwin?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:47:49 +0200

Hallo Franz,

Am Dienstag, 12. August 2003 um 13:23 schriebst du:

> Hi,

>>The patches there include gtk+ and glib and related base packages.
> yeah but it's gtk2.2.1 and I need 2.2.2

There was not that much changed.

> Think I'll have to go for a copletely new cygwin installation.
> Can anyone point me to a server that carries the complete range
> of packages?

Every cygwin mirror should be up to date, I use ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de
most of the time.

> The two I tried out even lacked things like tar.  :-(
> Or am I just to stupid to use this strange setup?

Hmmm.  I'll not comment this one...

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/