Subject: Re: Query related to PostgreSQL : Srinivas : 12th Aug 2003
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Srinivas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 07:46:03 -0400

Srinivas,

Please post instead of sending private email.

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 01:48:26PM +0530, Srinivas wrote:
> Hi Jayson,

s/Jayson/Jason/

> Can you plz give the link for downloading the latest version of the
> PostgreSQL,

Cygwin PostgreSQL is installable via Cygwin's setup.exe:

    http://cygwin.com/setup.exe

and available on the Cygwin mirrors:

    http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html

> if possible can you give the installation and configuration guide.

Please read the README:

    http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/postgresql/postgresql-7.3.4.README

> I want to use PostgreSQL in Windows 2000 environment

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/