Subject: Re: compile gtk2 applications on cygwin?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:21:23 +0200

Hallo S,

Am Dienstag, 12. August 2003 um 09:00 schriebst du:

> Franz,

> [...]
>> So far I tried with your gtk build (at least I found some message of 
>> you stating that this is from you) from http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/gtk+/. 
> [...]

> You should be aware also, that Gerrit said he does a 

> autoreconf --install --force --verbose

> before building. That remains valid for every autotool enabled gtk2
> application.

In fact the base packages (glib and gtk+) already use libtool-1.5, so
this step *may* be dropped.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/