Subject: Re: how to become a package maintainer?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Sven Köhler <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 00:07:04 +0200

Hallo Sven,

Am Montag, 11. August 2003 um 15:33 schriebst du:

> i already found a freetype package by Gerrit P. Haase but it is not yet
> installable via setup (although Gerrit is already the Perl package 
> maintainer as far as i know).

Freetype is / was included with the X distribution and work is in
progress to separate it from the X distribtuion (together with
fontconfig).  Most probably the version you can fetch from my site
will be compatible with the one Nicholas is working on for Xfree.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/