Subject: Re: Does bind-utils For Cygwin Exist?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:59:21 +0200

Hallo Jason,

Am Montag, 11. August 2003 um 13:17 schriebst du:

> Gerrit,

> On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 10:53:46PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>> I have bind-9.x:
>> http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/DNS/bind-9.2.2/

> Thanks *very* much for the above, but:

> $ wget http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/DNS/bind-9.2.2/bind-9.2.2-1.patch
> --07:16:21--  http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/DNS/bind-9.2.2/bind-9.2.2-1.patch
>            => `bind-9.2.2-1.patch'
> Resolving anfaenger.de... done.
> Connecting to anfaenger.de[62.138.63.18]:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
> 07:16:22 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Yes, sorry, I know.  I have the patch and also the patched sources not
ready yet.  Basically I just relibtoolized with the latest autotools
and added some needed dependencies to the Makefile.am templates.
There were two or three minor changes to the source.  Unfortunately
there were some tests failing, two of the basic tests, about timing
problems, see the published testlog.  But in the full testsuite there
were some more problems.  I doubt that it can be used as a full DNS
server yet.  I'm still out of office up to the end of this week.  I'll
finish the work as soon as possible.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/