Subject: Re: 1.5.2-1 file truncated
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 13:18:13 +0200

Hallo Jan,

Am Sonntag, 10. August 2003 um 10:56 schriebst du:

> "Gerrit P. Haase" writes:

>> Can you try to add '-L/usr/lib' before '-lm' on the link line?
>> I saw s.th. similar once with libexpat (long way back with 1.3.22) and
>> I could not remove it from the link line, but it succeeded with
>> adding -L/usr/lib before the -lib.

> If I insert -L/home/cygwin/1.5/usr/lib, it fails in the same way (that
> is in the compiler's default path).

Yes, I was also confused, at first I moved my 'truncated' library to
/usr/local/lib and added this in the search path too and the link
succeeded, later I moved the same library file back added the
-L/usr/lib to the link flags right before the library in question and
it works, default or not, it was a difference in my case.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/