Subject: Re: 1.5.2-1 file truncated
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 10 Aug 2003 10:45:13 +0200

Christopher Faylor writes:

> I can't duplicate this no matter what I do.  The map files didn't
> show much, unfortunately.

ls -l /home/cygwin1.5/usr/lib/libm.a
-rw-r--r--    1 janneke  staff       94394 2003-08-09 02:30 /home/cygwin1.5/usr/lib/libm.a

> Out of curiousity, are you up-to-date wrt binutils?  That's the only
> thing I can think of that could be causing this problem.

Yes, I'm using [i386-linux-x-]binutils-20030307-1.tar.bz2, but my gcc
is an older one: [i386-linux-x-]gcc-2.95.3-5.tar.bz2, could that be a
problem?

I recall having petty problems builing more the recent cross gcc's,
I'll have to look into that.

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/