Subject: Re: 1.5.2-1 file truncated
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 09 Aug 2003 19:36:24 +0200

Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]> writes:

> Could I have some more debugging of this, please?  I can't duplicate
> it with a simple test case

That's what I tried, but the simple case works.

> and I surely don't want to download tetex to try to duplicate it.

No, I would not advise to do so.  I'm a bit pressed for time this
weekend; below are the linkgages that fail and succeed (with and
without -lm).

Is there an easy way to get more information from this?

Jan.

/home/cygwin1.5/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/2.95.3-5/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld: final link failed: File truncated
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/