Subject: Re: Cygwin dll oddness
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: "Simon Weatherill" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Chris Jackson" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Aug 2003 17:55:40 +0200

"Simon Weatherill" <[email-masked]> writes:

> I just got that as well. You have to use the develpment (I assume)
> cygwin (1.5.1-1 instead of 1.3.22-1) - under Base.

Yes, but you *must not* select this package by hand.  What you must
do, is check the Experimental radio-button, somewhere in the top-right
of the package selection window.  That will install other stuff
(guile, tetex, kpathsea, python etc), from the TEST release.

You cannot just mix some TEST and CURR packages...

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/