Subject: Re: ftw()
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:13:37 +0200

Hallo Christopher,

> Now, a day later, we find that Gerrit's email has again been ignored
> and the Wourms plan is unworkable.

> Odd.

I'll try again:

ftw/fts/nftw from openbsd (it is not in freebsd or netbsd):
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include/ftw.h
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include/fts.h

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/lib/libc/gen/ftw.c
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/lib/libc/gen/fts.c

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/lib/libc/gen/nftw.c

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/lib/libc/gen/ftw.3
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/lib/libc/gen/fts.3

Is just lacking the 64bit version.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/