Subject: Re: cygpthread.dll ? for only support of pthread
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 18:47:31 -0400

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 12:10:17AM +0200, J?r?me DESPATIS wrote:
>i've a program that uses pthread, the rest of the code can compile on
>windows, so i need only a libpthread.a and cygpthread.dll, but i don't
>find theses
>
>pthread are directly in cygwin1.dll maybe ?  no way to have a stand
>alone pthread dll for windows?

If there was a way, then it wouldn't be associated with the cygwin
project.

Check out http://sources.redhat.com/pthreads-win32/ for a non-cygwin
implementation.

But please no questions about this here.  It has nothing to do with
cygwin.
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to [email-masked]
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/