Subject: Re: SSH session terminates with Ctl+C
From: "Ehud Karni" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Jeff Nokes" <[email-masked]>, " Brian Dessent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 00:40:52 +0300

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 16:38:38 -0400, Larry Hall <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Brian, what makes you think this is a Cygwin problem?  To me, if it
> works Cygwin->Cygwin and Cygwin->Solaris but not Cygwin->Linux, then
> it's not likely that a change on the Cygwin side is going to help, IMO.
> FWIW, this worked for me Cygwin->Cygwin from bash and from rxvt without
> tty set for either attempt.

Larry, what makes you think this is a Linux problem? To me, if it
works Cygwin->Linux on XP pro and on W98 (both with Cygwin console
and rxvt) but not on W2K, it is not a Linux problem.
I worked with various Linux kernels and several versions of sshd and
I did not have problems with any of them. May be Jeff can give some
more details about his systems (PC and servers) - version of kernels
and of the ssh and sshd - then we will be able to make a somewhat
more educated guess.

Ehud.

- --
 Ehud Karni           Tel: +972-3-7966-561  /"\
 Mivtach - Simon      Fax: +972-3-7966-667  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 Insurance agencies   (USA) voice mail and   X   Against   HTML   Mail
 http://www.mvs.co.il  FAX:  1-815-5509341  / \
 mailto:[email-masked]                  Better  Safe  Than  Sorry

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/