Subject: Re: SSH session terminates with Ctl+C
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 14:04:58 -0700

Larry Hall wrote:

> Brian, what makes you think this is a Cygwin problem?  To me, if it
> works Cygwin->Cygwin and Cygwin->Solaris but not Cygwin->Linux, then
> it's not likely that a change on the Cygwin side is going to help, IMO.
> FWIW, this worked for me Cygwin->Cygwin from bash and from rxvt without
> tty set for either attempt.

I didn't say it was a Cygwin problem, but I've had problems with some
programs with ^C not working right unless "tty" is set.  I don't know
why sshing into a linux box causes the problem, but maybe the linux box
doesn't recognise "cygwin" as a valid TERM and sets it to something
else...rxvt might do the trick in that case.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/