Subject: Re: bug in setup.exe for postgresql-7.3.4-1
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Robert Collins <[email-masked]>
Cc: Max Bowsher <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Seth Rubin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 07:49:03 -0400

Rob,

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 09:36:57PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> Well, given the brief feedback on my request, I can only really guess.

Seth provided the following:

    On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 07:19:16PM -0400, Seth Rubin wrote:
    > The cygwin setup installed postgres.exe with 700 bits, not 755
    > mode bits.  The tarball has 755 bits set.  An extract from the
    > tarball, with -xvf or xpvf extracts in mode 755.

What else would help you diagnose the problem?

Thanks,
Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/