Subject: Re: Mail Archives are Your Friend...
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 19:45:33 -0700

"Matthew O. Persico" wrote:
> 
> A plug for http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/ (hopefully read by newbies)

And if you can't get htdig (or whatever that form uses) to grok your
search, there's also google.  I've found that you can search just
mailing-list archives with google by prepending "site:cygwin.com
inurl:ml" to your query.  

You can also narrow it down to a specific mailing list by adding an
additional "inurl:" parameter such as "site:cygwin.com inurl:ml
inurl:cygwin-apps"

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/