Subject: Error while running tcsh
From: Kishor Kulkarni <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Kishor Kulkarni <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 08:55:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am a newbie in this. I am trying to install latest cygwin on Windows
2000. I have used Cygwin DLL release version 1.3.22-1.

While installing the cygwin, the some of the post-install scripts gave
me this message:

The procedure entry point __getreent could not be located in the
dynamic link library cygwin1.dll

Even if I clicked "OK" button then, I have been getting the same error
message whenever I run simple commands like which, tcsh, csh etc.

Please help..

Thanks,

=====
Thanks and with regards,
-Kishore.
----------------

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/