Subject: Re: ftw()
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 16:54:21 +0200

Hallo Christopher,

Am Montag, 4. August 2003 um 03:38 schriebst du:

> On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 09:29:49PM -0400, Samuel Thibault wrote:
>>At
>>http://youpibouh.thefreecat.org/cygwin/ftw.c
>>http://youpibouh.thefreecat.org/cygwin/ftw.h
>>an almost unmodified version of newlib/libc/sys/linux/ftw.c can be found
>>along its header.
[...]
>>I'm afraid I'm not used to cygwin's source code to do much further
>>inclusion preparation, but could this be included in cygwin's libc ?

> As a matter of fact, no, it couldn't.  Wrong license.

There is a ftw.c & ftw.h included in the wu-ftpd sources in the
support directory, BSD licensed:

 * Copyright (c) 1988 Regents of the University of California.
 * All rights reserved.

http://anfaenger.de/ftw/ftw.c
http://anfaenger.de/ftw/ftw.h

Theses two are from wu-ftpd-2.5.0 sources.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/