Subject: Re: #define question
From: Rob Clack <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 09:45:42 +0100

Perfect answer, thank you!  I moved the COBJMACROS definition to the top 
of the file and was able to remove the #include <objidl.h> entirely, so 
clearly it's being included by some other file.

Thanks!
Rob

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: #define question
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 12:58:44 -0700
From: Shankar Unni <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
References: <[email-masked]>

Rob Clack wrote:

> [...] either objidl.h isn't 
> getting included at all, though I get no error there, or the macro isn't 
> getting #defined, or it's getting undefined somewhere.  

Are you sure objidl.h isn't included somewhere else above that by some
other file, indirectly?

Best to put your COBJMACROS #define at the top of your .c file (or pass
it in via the "gcc" command line).

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

-- 
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  It was a good theory that met all valid criteria
  apart from that of actually being right.
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Rob Clack                        Acedb Development,  Informatics Group
  email: [email-masked]                Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
  Tel: +44 1223 494780                   Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
  Fax: +44 1223 494919                   Hinxton  Cambridge    CB10 1SA

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/