Subject: xmlto package install question
From: Patrick Eisenacher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 11:57:20 +0200

Hi,

my Cygwin xmlto installation (v0.0.14) is missing all the fo formats 
(dvi, pdf, ps) in /usr/share/xmlto/format/docbook, and the fo subfolder 
is missing from the /usr/share/xmlto/format/ directory completely. 
Without those files xmlto is unable to create the corresponding target 
document formats (provided the corresponding toolchain is installed).

Talking to Tim Waugh, the author of xmlto, revealed that all formats are 
installed unconditionally. So I wonder why they didn't get installed on 
my system.

Is anybody else missing those files or do they get installed on your 
systems? In particular the files in question are:

/usr/share/xmlto/format/docbook/dvi
/usr/share/xmlto/format/docbook/pdf
/usr/share/xmlto/format/docbook/ps
/usr/share/xmlto/format/fo/dvi
/usr/share/xmlto/format/fo/pdf
/usr/share/xmlto/format/fo/ps

Patrick

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/