Subject: Re: Setup bug --- probably already reported and fixed, of course
From: Robert Collins <[email-masked]>
To: Harold L Hunt II <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], cygx <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Aug 2003 07:53:18 +1000

On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 01:30, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> FYI --- In further testing, archive.progeny.com is the mirror that has 
> not been updated yet.  Selecting only archive.progeny.com gives me the 
> warning about setup.ini being older than when I last installed Cygwin. 
> Selecting only mirrors.rcn.net does not give such a warning and 
> correctly indicates that the XFree86-bin tarball is roughly 10500 KiB 
> and downloads it and all other tarballs with no problems.  Thus, this 
> does not so far appear to be entirely my fault.

When you updated the X tarballs, did you bump the version number for the
tarballs? (i.e. did they have -unique- file names compared to the
existing tarballs?)

Cheers,
Rob
-- 
GPG key available at: http://members.aardvark.net.au/lifeless/keys.txt.
---