Subject: Re: FAQ page margin width issue
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 11:21:50 -0700

Larry Hall wrote:

> Or don't use IE. ;-)
> 
> With Mozilla, the line you indicate is the only one that scrolls off
> the right side of the page.  Actually, a quick check of IE 5.5 (yeah,
> I know it's out of date but I don't use it so I don't care) shows me
> the same result.  I know that doesn't help you much but...

Are you sure you're looking at the same page I am?  On my system, both
IE 5.5 and Mozilla 1.5a render the page with the right margin of the
entire page at the width of the widest line.  The one I'm referring to
is <http://cygwin.com/faq/faq0.html>

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/