Subject: Re: Question regarding problem during uninstall using setup.exe
From: Robert Collins <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 01 Aug 2003 19:43:35 +1000

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 10:21, Alan Miles wrote:

> 
> I don't believe it should be doing the
> 
> rmdir H:\CygnusSolutions-Cygwin Files\CygwinMachine_Package_Dirs\dest
> rmdir H:\CygnusSolutions-Cygwin Files\CygwinMachine_Package_Dirs\build
> 
> commands, and I am not sure if this is a setup.exe issue, hence the reason I
> am sending this to this mailing list.

Setup tries to remove any directories created by packages it installs -
which includes /.

Improvements could be made in this area, yes.

Cheers,
Rob
-- 
GPG key available at: http://members.aardvark.net.au/lifeless/keys.txt.
---