Subject: ncurses libraries
From: giuseppe catania <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:22:42 +0200

Hi,
I recently upgraded to full newer cygwin version via network setup 
installation, but cannot find libncurses.a.  I followed the 2 step 
installation instructions found in FAQ, i.e. first installed ncurses and 
then terminfo and libncurses5,6.
I only found dlls such as cygncurses5(6,7).dll in /bin path, but do not 
know how to link them.  My makefile has -lcurses actually.  Do I have to 
change it ?  How can I make routines such as initscr, stdscr, etc. be 
linked in my programs ?
Thanks a  lot.
giuseppe

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/