Subject: Re: tcpflow under cygwin anybody?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Ralf Hauser <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:05:08 +0200

Hallo Ralf,

Am Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2003 um 20:01 schriebst du:

> I need to find out what is sent by some forms to my httpd on a per port
> basis. Under Linux,
> http://www.circlemud.org/~jelson/software/tcpflow/ does an excellent
> job at this.

There is a native Windows version of tcpdump available, see tcpdump
homepage for infos.

> Did anybody get this to work under cygwin yet?

I don't know.  However, it requires libpcap and I think that this library
is not ported (it is same problem with tcpdump which also requires
libpcap).

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/