Subject: gcj-3.3 with Cygwin?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:37:38 +0200

Hallo,

I'm getting:

$ ./rmic.exe --help
Aborted (core dumped)

$ ./rmiregistry.exe --help
Aborted (core dumped)

$ ./jv-convert.exe --help
Aborted (core dumped)

This is a fresh build of gcc-3.3, no patches besides updating boehm-gc
to version 6.2 and configured with:
${gccsrc}/configure     \
                  --enable-languages=c,c++,f77,objc,java        \
                  --enable-libgcj       \
                  --enable-threads=posix        \
                  --with-system-zlib    \
                  --enable-nls  \
                  --without-included-gettext    \
                  --enable-interpreter  \
                  --disable-sjlj-exceptions     \
                  --disable-version-specific-runtime-libs       \
                  --enable-shared       \
                  --enable-haifa        \
                  --prefix=/usr \
                  --exec-prefix=/usr    \
                  --sysconfdir=/etc     \
                  --libdir=/usr/lib     \
                  --libexecdir=/usr/sbin        \
                  --disable-win32-registry      \
                  --with-gc=simple      \
                  2>&1 | tee log.configure

Can you tell me what is wrong with my setup, or is it just simply not
possible to run gcj compiled applications on Cygwin?

Note:  I already rebuilt binutils with changing the default alignment
to 16 byte as it was discussed (hmmm, I just wonder now if I did it
the right way).

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/