Subject: [IDEA] Add words to cygwin documentation on how to use windows programs effectively
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:06:46 -0400

Sorry for the long subject but it occurred to me, given the recent "how
do I make cygwin dial" discussion that we're missing some documentation.

We probably should add a new section to the cygwin docs talking about how
to effectively use windows programs with cygwin.  I can see a shortcut
section, an internet section, a java section, etc.

We probably should also have more of a section on customizing cygwin as
well.

Boy, I miss Joshua.  It seems like David Starks-Browning is MIA, too, so
our FAQ is falling behind.

Anyone interested in taking over the documentation reins while Joshua is
on vacation?
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to [email-masked]
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/