Subject: Re: ImageMagick
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Bill McCormick" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:25:52 +0200

Hallo Bill,

Am Montag, 21. Juli 2003 um 07:39 schriebst du:

> Hi all,

> Anybody have ImageMagick installed?

> I'm having installation problems with some of the required libs (the ones I
> want), specifically, the IJG jpeg lib and libexif. When running
> ./configure --enable-shared for the IJG jpeg lib, shared lib build doesn't
> appear to happen, however it does make and install. The libexif build
> appears to be okay but when I run the build on ImageMagick it tells me that
> tests failed (for both libexif and jpeg support.)

JPEG is already included in the Cygwin netrelease, why don't you use
it?

Have you compiled libexif yourself? You may want to try my version:
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/libexif/

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/