Subject: Re: guile's latest version
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: "Pach Roman (GS-EC/EEP3) *" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Jul 2003 09:23:53 +0200

"Pach Roman (GS-EC/EEP3) *" <[email-masked]> writes:

> I'm using the guile along with cygwin. 
> The last available version on cygwin mirror sides is guile-1.6.0-1 dated 21-Sep-2002 11:01.
> Are there any plans to port the latest one into cygwin?

Yes, I have 1.6.4 waiting to be tested.  What would you need the newer
version for?  I'm hoping I can release it for cygwin 1.5.0, but I may
have to ship a version for pre 1.5 first.

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/