Subject: Re: Building gcc
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:24:36 -0400

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 09:50:31AM +0200, Da'niel Csabai wrote:
>I plan to have a development suite targeted to arm platform 
>(arm-elf-tools) (gcc, as, ld, objcopy, etc) for Cywin. I know it is 
>possible to build up gcc 3.2 as cross-compiler.
>I think need a specific gcc (ver. 3.2 or 3.3) &  binutils & gdb & 
>newlib/libc. I do not have so much experience in Cygwin building 
>development tools.
>
>Does anybody has experience how I could build up this kind of tools?  
>What I should I keep in mind firstly to build a tools for cygwin?
>
>Thanks in advance!

This is the wrong mailing list for this question.

Redirecting to the main cygwin mailing list.
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to [email-masked]
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/