Subject: MySQL Server build project
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:47:34 +0200

Hallo Elfyn,

here we go, this is the patch for mysql-4.1.0-alpha.
It should also apply at 4.0.x series, well maybe a little fuzz here
and there.  If some hunks are failing, it should be no problem to
apply them manually since there are only minimal changes to the
source.

The server should build with this applied and it also should run until
you try to connect it:-\

Probably it will be easier to debug it if you build the server as a
static (huge) binary which is also recommended by the manual.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/