Subject: Re: proftpd hang (1.2.9rc1-2 on 1.3.22)
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Grossniklaus Bruno <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 11:18:55 -0400

Bruno,

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 08:25:55AM +0200, Grossniklaus Bruno wrote:
> Does the strace help? 

Send me the *entire* strace via private email and I will try to compare
it to one of mine.

> >BTW, does proftpd hang in the same way with latest Cygwin snapshot?
> 
> I tried now with: cygwin1-20030707.dll.bz2 (unpacked, replaced
> cygwin1.dll) Same result (hang)

Thanks for trying.

Jason

-- 
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D  8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/