Subject: Re: TERM problems
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:23:32 +0200

Hey,

Works a treat!

I also found that rxvt reads the ~/.Xresources file, so by specifying

Rxvt*font:-*-lucida console-bold-r-*-*-18

the selected font does not need to be specified on the command
line.

Regards,

Jurgen

Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
Sent by: 
[email-masked]
07/08/2003 03:03 PM

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc:     (bcc: Jurgen Defurne/BRG/CE/PHILIPS)
        Subject:        Re: TERM problems
        Classification: 

[email-masked] wrote:

> This works much better, but btw. do you also have an idea how
> to specify bold fonts ? I tried "Lucida Console-Bold-18", "..-18-Bold",
> using a B only, searched in the fonts. It should be possible,
> because the standard DOS box can be configured for bold fonts.

After a little fooling around (and reviewing
/usr/doc/Cygwin/rxvt*README) I found this to work:

rxvt -fg Gray -bg black -fn '-*-lucida console-bold-r-*-*-12' -e bash
-li

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/