Subject: Re: TERM problems
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 14:34:41 +0200

Thanks,

This works much better, but btw. do you also have an idea how
to specify bold fonts ? I tried "Lucida Console-Bold-18", "..-18-Bold",
using a B only, searched in the fonts. It should be possible,
because the standard DOS box can be configured for bold fonts.

Regards,

Jurgen

Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
Sent by: 
[email-masked]
07/08/2003 10:37 AM

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc:     (bcc: Jurgen Defurne/BRG/CE/PHILIPS)
        Subject:        Re: TERM problems
        Classification: 

[email-masked] wrote:

> I'd like to use rxvt, but without an X server, its fonts are ugly. I 
like
> bold non-serif fonts, and the only thing I can get are thin serif
> fonts.
> 
> Does any body have some hints how to fix this ?

You can supply any Windows font name for use, i.e. '-fn "Lucida
Console-11"'.  Try also shift-keypad-plus/minus to select different
fonts while running.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/