Subject: Re: emacs locksup win98se
From: Joe Buehler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:11:35 -0400

Graham Lamont wrote:

> How do I do this ?
> I tried putting:
> set CYGWIN=tty notitle glob

It goes in the Windows environment variables for the system or for
your user, depending on who uses the machine.  If I recall correctly,
you can right click on "My Computer" and get to the environment
variable settings via "Properties".  You my need to reboot
after you set it.
-- 
Joe Buehler

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/