Subject: Re: Source for upset package
From: Brian Dessent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:01:28 -0700

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> In general, ht://Dig is ok for 1- or 2-word queries, but for anything
> else, you're better off using Google (with the understanding that you'd
> have to search both site:cygwin.com and site:sources.redhat.com, and that,
> TTBOMK, Google cannot restrict the search to a subdirectory of the site,
> e.g., "cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/").

There is the google command "inurl:" which specifies a word that must be
present in the url, ignoring punctuation.  So a search such as 

site:cygwin.com inurl:ml keyword keyword2

should return documents on cygwin.com that have "ml" in the url
somewhere.

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/