Subject: Re: setup doesnt work at all and searching the archives doesntwork either
From: "Jordan Bortz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Robert Collins" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 15:15:01 -0700

It does nt work at all..Like...it refuses to download the list of mirrors;
if I install from a local disk, it shows hardly any packages in the
avaialble list.

When it attempts to install something, what it usually install is just the
directories.

I could go on and on and screenshots and etc...The bottoms line is it doesnt
work, (on my machine) if you want to believe it works on every machine,
fine.

I've given up on cygwin but I'm letting you know fwiw that the installer
seems incredibly broken.

Jordan
.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Robert Collins" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jordan Bortz" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: setup doesnt work at all and searching the archives doesntwork
either

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/